Dublin provides a large number and wide range of hotels, which you can book on the usual online sites. Airbnb is also an option.
Here are a few recommendations near the Venue
- Destiny Student - The Point: Student accommodation available to book during the summer holidays.
- Jacobs Inn: 2-star hostel, with mixed or single-sex dorms or private rooms.
- The Gibson Hotel: 4-star hotel in the Dublin Docklands area.
Low Budget / Hostel
- Ashfield Hostel: located 5 min from Temple Bar and less than 20 min walk to the conference venue.
- Kinlay House Dublin: 1-star hostel with dorms and private rooms, situated beside Christ Church Cathedral.
- Times Hostels - College Street: shared kitchen and lounge in this 2-star hostel with options of shared or private rooms.
- Amberley House: a lovely 3-star hotel located on the Northside, close to the GPO building.
- Beresford Hotel IFSC: Georgian building situated closely to the Busaras Bus station and a min walk from the Dublin Convention Centre.
- Blooms Hotel Temple Bar: located 20 min away from the venue, this hotel has a traditional Oliver St. John Gogarty bar opened 7 days a week.
Mid to High range
- The Marker Hotel: 5-start boutique hotel located just across the Samuel Becket bridge (5 min walk to the convention centre), the building has a stunning 360o view of the city and a rooftop bar.
- Clayton Hotel Cardiff Lane: located closely to the Dublin Convention Centre, facing the Grand Canal Dock.
- Spencer Hotel: 4-star accommodation located at less than a 5 min walk from the venue.
No breakfast / light lunch at the conference
Please note that we will not serve breakfast. Only a light lunch will be provided at the conference.